T’ruah staff, leaders, and alumni of our student programs can be available to speak about issues including:
- The Image of God: Implications for contemporary human rights.
- The Jewish origins of human rights.
- Mass incarceration in Jewish thought and in the current sociopolitical landscape.
- Israel and the Palestinians: A Jewish approach.
- Policing in Jewish thought and in contemporary life.
- Bedouin Israelis: A Jewish and legal response to the current dilemma.
- African asylum seekers in Israel from a Jewish and international human rights law perspective.
- Slavery and trafficking: From Mitzrayim to the U.S. labor force.
- Worker rights in Judaism and today.
Speakers expect an honorarium appropriate to the type of engagement, amount of preparation required, and who is speaking. To request a speaker, e-mail email@example.com