- Zionism, Independence, and Moral Responsibility: A Reflection for Yom Ha'Atzma'ut 2012/5772 by Rabbi Idit Lev, Director of Rabbis for Human Rights' Economic and Social Justice Department.
- Cleaning House: A D'var Torah for Parshat Tazria-Metzora and Yom Ha'Atzmaut 2012/5772 by Rabbi Lester Bronstein.
- Reflections on Masekhet Ha'Atzmaut, 5768/2008, prepared by Rabbi Gordon Tucker for the 2008 T'ruah Yom Ha'Atzmaut celebration in New York City.
- Israel at 60: The Role of the Rabbi: An op-ed by Rabbi Ed Feld for Israel’s 60’s anniversary in 2008.
- Embracing Justice: Alternative Educational and Prayer Materials in Celebration of Yom Ha'Atzmaut 2008 for Israel's 60th Independence Day – These materials were used as part of an alternative mincha service during the 2008 T'ruah Yom Ha'Atzmaut celebration in New York City. Rabbi Simkha Weintraub, who compiled these texts, led services with noted singer-songwriter Debbie Friedman, z”l.