- T'ruah Applauds Israeli Supreme Court Ruling on Asylum Seekers, Press Release, April 25, 2013.
- African Asylum Seekers in Israel. Human Rights Shabbat Resources 2012/5773.
- To Integrate the Stranger and Honor His Rights. A D'var Torah for Parashat Ki Tetzei by Rabbi Avi Novis-Deutsch, August 28, 2012.
- African Refugees and Asylum Seekers in Israel: Resources for Rabbis and Educators. Prepared by T'ruah, New Israel Fund, and Right Now, August 15, 2012.
- Audio Recording: Conference Call for Rabbis, Cantors and Rabbinical Students on African Refugees and Asylum Seekers in Israel, August 9, 2012.
- Xenophobic Violence against Asylum Seekers in Israel: Background and FAQs. Prepared by the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS) Israel office, June 2012.
- RHR-NA Condemns Violence Against African Immigrants to Israel. May 25, 2012.
- Take Action.